The Mexican Spirits Tasting Festival
Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2014
Time: 3pm – 7pm Access All Areas and 3pm – 6pm VIPs
4pm – 6pm General Admission
6pm – 7pm Meet The Masters (Access All Areas ONLY)
Now in its 11th year, The Spirits of Mexico is North America’s original and largest festival for Mexican spirits. Among the many producers exhibiting at the festival each year are medal-winning brands, having been awarded trophies in The Spirits of Mexico competition, judged by some of the most well-respected and influential personalities in the spirits trade.
There’ll be plenty of Tequila, Mezcal, Sotol, Raicilla, Bacanora and other spirits being poured by producers
· New-to-market products will be showcased along with other well-loved brands
· Don’t pass on the opportunity to taste Extra Añejos in a separate area, these are some of most lovingly-created spirits!
· Meet The Masters gives people the chance to chat with the pioneers, Master Distillers & producers of world class spirits
· Seminars hosted by some of the top producers will teach the history and culture of agave spirits along with current trends
· Access All Areas – 3pm – 7pm
· VIPs – 3pm – 6pm
· General Admission – 4pm – 6pm
· Meet The Masters/Tasting the Ultras – 6pm – 7pm